Tripterygium Wilfordi (RootExt)20.mg+Green Tea Ext. (EGCG)400.mg+Vitamin D3.1000.IU is famous as it was used in China by their ancestors. This medicine combines three components that are very beneficial for one to maintain an immune system and make their bones strong.it is used to cure various situations or problems.
Tripterygium Wilfordi one of the composition ingredients used is a rich source of uterine fibroids. There is the growth of the uterus during the childbearing years which may lead to cancer. It restricts the growth of the increased risk of uterine cancer and helps in controlling uterus cancer. Also, green tea used as one of the ingredients is an Antioxidant which is a rich source of bioactive compounds and controls the risk of some cancers. This medicine is taken under the prescription of the doctor and advised to be taken accordingly.
Uses of Tripterygium Wilfordi (RootExt)20.mg+Green Tea Ext. (EGCG)400.mg+Vitamin D3.1000 capsules
Capsules are used as a supplement to help the immune system, decrease inflammation, and encourage bone strength.
Some of the uses of this capsule are as follows:-
- Immune betterment-: The medicine is known to revive the strength of the immune system and answer to inflammation, it is a bold natural remedy for decreasing inflammation and decreasing pain linked with immune problems like rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
- Bone strength:- It is Mandatory to maintain bone density as it helps to absorb calcium and phosphorus. It strengthens bone making and increases bone density.
Benefits of Tripterygium Wilfordi (RootExt)20.mg+Green Tea Ext. (EGCG)400.mg+Vitamin D3.1000 capsules
There are numerous benefits of these capsules but some of them are as follows-:
- It helps in weight management of the person as green tea helps to maintain body weight of the person.
- Capsules help to maintain cardiovascular health by controlling the blood level and cholesterol levels respectively.
- It increases the strength of the bone and maintains its density properly.
- Capsules make the immune system of an individual very better.
Side effects of Tripterygium Wilfordi (RootExt)20.mg+Green Tea Ext. (EGCG)400.mg+Vitamin D3.1000 capsules
- Gastrointestinal symptoms
- Skin rashes
- Menstrual irregularities
- Liver and kidney damage
- Stomach upset
- Increased heart rate
- Loss of appetite
It is important to store capsules at temperatures between 15 to 30 degrees away from sunlight and keep them in a tight container and also keep it far from moisture.
Direction of use
- It is important to follow the instruction given on the package of the capsules.
- It is instructed to take not more than 2 capsules a day.
- Do not swallow it.
- You can have it raw or with water.
- You have it empty stomach or after a meal.
- Do not chew it or crush it
Missed a dose
If you miss the dose by mistake or for any valid reason then you must take the regular dose and do not mistake to take double dose.
- It is not safe to take this tablet with the alcohol.
- In the case of pregnancy consult your doctor because it can also lead to problems in the birth of the baby.
- It is not safe to take the medicine while breastfeeding.
- It is not recommended to drive a vehicle after the dose because it can create dizziness or drowsiness and chaos too.
- If you have any kidney or liver problems then dose substitution is very important.
Q. What is Triptergium Wilfordi 20mg + Green Tea Extract 400mg + Vitamin D3 1000 capsules used for?
Triptergium Wilfordi 20mg + Green Tea Extract 400mg + Vitamin D3 1000 capsules are a dietary supplement that may support overall health and wellness.
Q. How should I take this medication?
- Follow the dosage instructions provided by your healthcare provider or on the medication label. Typically, it is recommended to take one capsule twice daily with meals.
Q.Is this medication safe?
- Triptergium Wilfordi 20mg + Green Tea Extract 400mg + Vitamin D3 1000 capsules are generally considered safe when taken as directed. However, it is important to speak with your healthcare provider before taking any new medications or supplements.