Melatonin 3mg+Myo Inositol 1.1gm+D-Chiro.27.6mg+L-Methyl Folate 200 Mcg+ Vitamin D3 400 Iu tablet is used to enhance the body’s response to insulin and lowers high homocysteine levels. This medication also helps improve hormonal balance, and follicular development improves egg quality, regulates menstruation, and restores ovulation in women. In some cases, you may experience common side effects, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, and loss of appetite or most of these side effects do not require medical attention and will resolve in a short duration of time. You are advised to talk to your doctor if you experience these side effects persistently.
Benefits of Melatonin 3mg+Myo Inositol 1.1gm+D-Chiro.27.6mg+L-Methyl Folate 200 Mcg+ Vitamin D3 400 Iu tablet:
- This Tablets treat the problem of PCOS is treated and women are able to cure all health issues belonging to the class of nutritional supplements,
- Also helps in treating the symptoms of PCOS including irregular menses and insulin sensitivity with the help of tablets, the body is able to resist the glucose from a hormonal imbalance which treats her problem with the help of this medicine.
- It is also effective in treating the health problems of women and ovulation is restored with the combination of tablets.
- With the help of Melatonin 3mg+Myo Inositol 1.1gm+D-Chiro.27.6mg+L-Methyl Folate 200 Mcg+ Vitamin D3 400 Iu tablet, the quality of the egg is improved and helps in regularising the menses.
Side Effects of Melatonin 3mg+Myo Inositol 1.1gm+D-Chiro.27.6mg+L-Methyl Folate 200 Mcg+ Vitamin D3 400 Iu tablet:
- Constipation, diarrhea and upset stomach may occur and these side effects are usually temporary and may disappear as your body adjusts to this medication.
- A serious allergic reaction to this medication is very rare but seek immediate medical help if you are experiencing such as rash, itching, swelling, trouble breathing, and dizziness.
- Remember that healthcare experts have judged some advantages but overdosing on this medicine may lead to serious side effects.
- You may experience irregular spotting and breast tenderness, if consumed in large doses, you should experience fluid retention.
- This medication may also suffer from headaches or migraine or it may increase skin breast density making interpretation more difficult.
Direction for use:
- By using these tablets exactly as directed by your doctor and following all the information available on the product package.
- Use Melatonin 3mg+Myo Inositol 1.1gm+D-Chiro.27.6mg+L-Methyl Folate 200 Mcg Of Vitamin D3 400 Iu tablet in adequate amounts as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the whole tablet with a full glass of water and best to take this medicine at night because it can make you dizzy.
- Follow all the directions for dosing as prescribed by your doctor or if you need surgery, you may need to stop using this medication for a short duration of time.
Store this medication in a tightly closed container at room temperature away from moisture, direct heat, and light. Keep this product away from the sight of children and pets.
- Before consuming this tablet, consult with your healthcare expert if you are allergic to any of its ingredients or if you have any other allergies. It may contain inactive ingredients which cause allergic reactions and other serious problems.
- Before consuming this medicine, tell your doctor your medical history, i.e. iron overload disorder, liver problems, stomach problems, and more diseases.
- If it contains folic acid, make sure to talk to your doctor if you have vitamin B12 deficiency which may cause serious nerve problems.
- Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or taking this medication is passed through breast milk. Before using this tablet ask your doctor about feeding infants.
Melatonin 3mg+Myo Inositol 1.1gm+D-Chiro.27.6mg+L-Methyl Folate 200 Mcg+ Vitamin D3 400 Iu tablet Manufacturer and Supplier:
Adorfem set a new benchmark in gynecology products and delivered high-quality medicines. We are involved in the marketing, manufacturing, and trading of the best Gynae medicines or products. In addition, our expert team is focused on delivering quality products to cure diversified women’s diseases such as infertility issues, menopause, breast cancer, irregular menstrual cycle, STDs, hormonal imbalance, and many other kinds of vaginal infections, etc.